1. New start-up companies/enterprises – a creation of new services entrepreneurs.
2. Expansion/upgrading/modernisation/diversification for existing services providers into higher value-added activities and improving productivity and efficiency in service delivery.
1. Companies incorporated under the Companies Act 1965, Companies Act 2016 or enterprises registered under the registration of Businesses Ordinance 1956 or services providers registered under the Certificate of Practice by any Professional Regulatory Bodies.
2. With at least 60% equity held by Malaysians;
3. Possess a valid premises licence;
All services sectors (excluding financial, insurance, utilities and construction sectors)
1. Fixed Assets:
i. Land & buildings/ready-built premises (including renovation);
ii. Machinery / equipment/motor vehicles/hardwares & softwares; and
iii. Other fixed assets.
2. Working Capital:
i. Purchase Revolving Credit; and
ii. Sales Revolving Credit.
3. Term Financing Working Capital:
i. Advertising and Promotional costs such as media advertising, e-commerce website development and printing of promotional materials
Fill the form to get the application procedure link
Thank you for visiting our Financing Centre page in the I-OGSE Portal
We would like to obtain your feedback on the challenge concerning access to finance to enhance our understanding of companies’ needs and how MPRC can assist to address the challenges.
Your response would be highly appreciated.