Financing for capex/ working capital for SME Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) for retrofit projects with energy efficiency purposes.
Minimum of RM1 million and maximum of financing up to 85% of contract value or total project cost whichever is lower subject to limit of RM30 million.
• Public or private limited company incorporated in Malaysia
• Minimum paid-up share capital of RM100,000
• Minimum five (5) employees
• No restriction on foreign shareholding
• Viable technology project/ contract
• For single building or building complexes located in Malaysia.
• Projects must have Investment Grade Audit (IGA) by Suruhanjaya Tenaga (“ST”)-registered electrical energy manager) and effective Measurement & Verification plan and process.
• ESCO applicant must be ST-registered
Fill the form to get the application procedure link
Thank you for visiting our Financing Centre page in the I-OGSE Portal
We would like to obtain your feedback on the challenge concerning access to finance to enhance our understanding of companies’ needs and how MPRC can assist to address the challenges.
Your response would be highly appreciated.