Short-term invoice financing lets firms turn unpaid invoices into cash.
80% Invoice value up to RM500,000. Finance tenure from 1 month to 6 months
1. Company SSM Documents
2. Latest 6-months bank statements
3. Latest Audited Accounts
4. Latest Management Accounts
5. Director(s)' IC
6. Recent invoices (applicable for Invoice Financing)
1. SSM-registered business with primary activities in Malaysia.
2. Private Limited Company (Sendirian Berhad) with an exception of Public Listed companies (Berhad).
3. Revenue-generating and at least one year in operation.
4. Invoice from a reputable company (e.g. GLCs, MNCs, large corporations).
Fill the form to get the application procedure link
Thank you for visiting our Financing Centre page in the I-OGSE Portal
We would like to obtain your feedback on the challenge concerning access to finance to enhance our understanding of companies’ needs and how MPRC can assist to address the challenges.
Your response would be highly appreciated.