To allow technology companies to factor receivables for immediate cash to improve cashflow (post-shipment financing).
• Up to 80% of the receivables face value
• Recourse period is up to 180 days or 6 months from the invoice date
• Public or private limited company incorporated in Malaysia
• Minimum paid-up share capital of RM100,000
• Minimum five (5) employees
• No restriction on foreign shareholding
• Viable technology project/ contract
Financing for the purpose of productive capacity and/or working capital
Fill the form to get the application procedure link
Thank you for visiting our Financing Centre page in the I-OGSE Portal
We would like to obtain your feedback on the challenge concerning access to finance to enhance our understanding of companies’ needs and how MPRC can assist to address the challenges.
Your response would be highly appreciated.