Unit 27.02, 27th Floor, Menara TA One, No. 22, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Integrated Petroleum Services Sdn. Bhd. (“IPS”) was incorporated in June 1991 to provide support services to the oil and gas industry in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific Region.
Its main business activities are in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry as follows:
• Chartering & Management of Drilling Rigs
• Chartering & Management of Offshore Support Vessels (including Liftboats)
• Performance Optimisation, World Class Safety Culture & Leadership Development Services
• Offshore Engineering Services
• Safe Offshore Access – Motion Compensated Gangway
• Solids Control and Drilling Waste Management
• Well Integrity, Reliability and Cost Savings
• Pipeline Integrity Solutions
• Manpower Services
• UVGI Disinfection and Sterilization System & Indoor Air Quality Services
The credibility established by IPS over the years has enabled the company to represent the global market leader and brought a modern, versatile, strong and high quality fleet of offshore drilling rigs, offshore support vessels, deepwater moorings asset, drilling tools among others as well as the leader in innovative performance improvement solutions and world class safety culture to support the ever-changing needs of the Oil and Gas Industry. IPS is well positioned to continue supporting clients and to offer a wide range of specialists services to the industry, focusing on customer needs and quality of service.
|Date of Awarded
|Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Commercial Transparency
|15 February 2022
|Project Name and Summary of Work Space
|Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
|Provision of Deepwater Drilling Rig “West Capella For Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd. (Program 2)
|Sarawak Shell Berhad
|Provision of Motion Compensated Gangway To Support Shell Sarawak Maintenance Campaign
|Exxonmobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc.
|Provision of Jack Up Drilling Rig Services “ West Leda” For EMEPMI
|Provision of Two (2) Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) Vessels for Murphy’s Deepwater Drilling Program
|MMHETechnip JV – Petronas Carigali Turkmenistan
|Provision of Seven (7) units of Marine Spread to Support Block 1 Gas Development in Turkmenistan